Thank you for your support of the Center as a Season Ticket Holder!
Your exclusive benefits as a Season Ticket Holder are listed for your reference.
600 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Administration: (714) 556-2121
Group Services: (714) 755-0236
Digital tickets are fee-free and can be accessed by opening a web browser on any mobile device, keeping your tickets secure and at the tip of your fingers.
Accessing your digital tickets:
- Open a web browser on your mobile device. Go to wallet.scfta.org and log in using the same username and password that you use to access your subscriber account on our website.
- Once logged in, you will be able to view all your digitally ticketed events with QR codes becoming visible closer to the start of the event. If you are on a payment plan, only events that are fully paid will show. Please note: Screenshots or printed copies of the QR codes will not scan as valid tickets.
Sharing your digital tickets:
- While logged into your digital ticket wallet on a web browser, choose the event you would like to share by clicking on it.
- Verify your tickets and click on SHARE TICKETS.
- Review your selection and click CONFIRM to continue.
- Click on SHARE WITH YOUR GUEST and share your tickets via email or text message. Your share will remain in pending status until your recipient accepts the tickets through the link that you emailed or texted.
For more guidance, visit scfta.org/digitaltix to view a how-to video on accessing and sharing your digital tickets.
Exchanging Tickets for Another Performance
You can exchange your subscription tickets for another performance of the same show by logging onto your account online, calling our Ticket Services Department, or visiting our Box Office.
- Exchange fees are waived when completed online or in person at our Box Office.
- Ticket exchanges by phone are subject to a $2 fee per ticket, a reduced rate from the $5 exchange fee per ticket for non-subscribers.
- Any price difference between the seats will be due and any amount owed to you will be refunded. Refunds due back from your online exchange will be credited to your account for future use.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production only and are subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise specified, exchanges must be completed no later than 24 hours before the date printed on the original tickets.
- If calling over the phone, please have your ticket information on hand as we may need additional details to complete the transaction. The exchange must be completed at the time of your call; we cannot hold seats for incomplete orders.
- Exchanges can be done in person anytime the Box Office is open except one hour before any show.
Turn Your Tickets into a Tax-Deductible Contribution
If you are unable to attend your show, you can turn your tickets into a tax-deductible contribution to the Center. You will receive a receipt for the face value of the tickets, which may be used as an itemized tax deduction.
Ticket Donation Guidelines:
- You can donate your tickets online by logging in to your account on our website up to 15 minutes before the start of your show. The list of upcoming performances on your account will show which performances are available to be donated.
- If the donation is not completed online, donated tickets must be called in over the phone or dropped off at the box office before the start of the show.
- Tickets for past performances cannot be turned in as a tax-deductible contribution.
- If calling over the phone, please have your ticket information on hand as we may need additional details to complete the transaction.
- Once the tickets are donated, they may no longer be used to attend the performance.
- The tax receipt may only be issued to the primary account holder of the season tickets.
- The donated ticket value does not count toward donor benefit levels.
Our ticket forwarding service allows you to give your printed tickets away to friends without the hassle of sending them yourself. There are no additional fees when sharing digital tickets through wallet.scfta.org.
Ticket Forwarding Guidelines:
- Ticket forwarding requests must be called in at least 1½ hours before show time.
- Tickets are subject to a $3 forwarding fee. The fee is waived as an exclusive benefit for Premier subscribers to the Broadway and Curtain Call series.
- You must have your ticket information on hand at the time of your call, as we may need additional details to complete the transaction.
- Tickets will be held at Will Call. A valid ID is required to pick up the tickets.
Lost Ticket Replacement
If you lose your printed season tickets, contact our Ticket Services Department any time before your show to have your tickets replaced.
Replacement Ticket Guidelines:
- There is a $3 transaction fee for reprinting lost tickets. This fee is waived as an exclusive benefit for Premier subscribers to the Broadway and Curtain Call series.
- Replacement tickets can only be issued to upcoming shows. We are unable to replace tickets for past performances.
- Replacement tickets may be left at will call or, time permitting, sent via FedEx for an additional charge.
Purchase Additional Tickets Before the General Public
You can purchase additional tickets to any of the shows in your series before they go on sale to the public. Simply call our Ticket Services Department as soon as your subscription tickets are issued.
Extra Ticket Guidelines:
- Additional tickets are subject to availability and may be limited by show restrictions.
- A per-ticket fee applies to tickets purchased over the phone or the web. The phone fee is waived as an exclusive benefit for Premier subscribers to the Broadway and Curtain Call series.