What to know
- Performances are $5 to $8 per student with one FREE adult seat for every 15 paid students.
- Performances are approximately 60 minutes in duration.
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts will pay for your bus costs! See “Bus Rebates” tab.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Teacher study guides will be sent to your school prior to the show to enhance the learning and enjoyment of each performance.
Reservation & payment information:
- Full payment is required six weeks prior to performance date to secure your reservation. Groups may pay by either mailing a check or calling with credit card information.
- The school representative is responsible for notifying Segerstrom Center for the Arts' Education Department in writing (via email) of any changes to the reservation before the payment deadline.
- Failure to provide payment or communicate with the Education Department will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Notice of cancellation must be made six weeks before the scheduled performance. Any cancellations made after the deadline will require payment. Repeated failure to give notice of cancellation in a timely manner may affect eligibility to book future performances. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CANCELLATIONS MADE AFTER THE SIX WEEK PAYMENT DEADLINE.
- There is no fee to make changes to your reservation prior to the six week deadline. However, seating is limited and, therefore, we may not be able to accommodate requests for additional seats or a request for a different performance. Please confirm the performance dates and times with the school's master calendar as well as the number of students attending before registering to avoid capacity issues.
Questions? Fill out the form below.