Charity tickets guidelines
Each year we receive many requests from organizations wanting ticket donations as fundraising items for auctions and raffles. As a nonprofit ourselves, we're happy to help when inventory allows..
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your request:
Who can apply:
- Preference will be given to Orange County arts organizations
- Registered charitable organizations in Orange County
What you can request:
Once per year, nonprofit organizations may request a voucher that is redeemable for two tickets to a Segerstrom Center presented event. As a nonprofit organization, we do not donate cash or merchandise. We cannot fulfill requests for specific shows.
Please submit a written request no less than 8 weeks prior to your event on your organization's letterhead, and include:
- Your organization's mission
- Your charitable registration number
- Description of the event, including the date, expected attendance, and how Segerstrom Center for the Arts will be featured at your event
- Full contact information including name, full mailing address, phone number, and email address.
No telephone calls please.
Please send your requests by email to our Charitable Tickets Coordinator.
Please note if you are looking for a donation from the Pacific Symphony Orchestra, Pacific Chorale, or the Philharmonic Society of Orange County please contact each organization directly.