The Ticketing Supervisor position is responsible for supporting the Contact Center as well as the Call Center in very specific job capacities, for developing, improving, and maintaining the ticketing department policies and training. Along with being responsible for maintaining the Genesys phone system and the daily operation of the Contact Center. This position will also work closely with the Box Office regarding the management of shows from start to finish. This opportunity is full-time, non-exempt.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient day-to-day operation and performance of the Contact Center and Ticket Services staff.
- Support Box Office with Show checking, order checking and other duties.
- Maintenance of the phone system including managing recordings, call flows and hours of operation.
- Help to maintain customer service standards and support departmental customer service initiatives.
- Respond to and resolve customer service issues in a manner that supports patron retention.
- Assist in the hiring process for new ticketing staff.
- Train ticketing staff and provide ongoing feedback to improve performance.
- Write annual performance reviews and deliver coaching and corrective action feedback as necessary.
- Work with the Manager of the Call Center, in training and improving job performance of Phone Agents regarding the phone system as well as Tessitura.
*- Other duties may be assigned in support of departmental goals
- Minimum of 3 years ticketing environment, 2 years supervisory or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Tessitura a plus.
- Knowledge of ACD systems with specific Genesys software knowledge a plus.
- Proven ability to lead and work well in a team-based environment.
- Superior Customer Service Skills including proper phone etiquette.
- High computer aptitude, extensive Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, business contracts and government regulations.
- Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff, customers, and the general public.
- Calculation of figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- High problem-solving ability: define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be productive and calm under pressure.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as stuffing envelopes and typing.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, Segerstrom Center for the Arts will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform essential functions of their job
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, which occasionally may include extreme cold or extreme heat.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may vary depending on outside events.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.