The Development Operations Administrator is a temporary position (20-40 hours per week) responsible for providing administrative support to the Development Department, assisting with short-term operations projects, research, and special events. This position reports to the Coordinator, Individual Giving with oversight by the Senior Director, Gift Planning Strategies and will include projects assigned by the Prospect Analyst and the Executive Assistant, Development.
- Provide data maintenance such as data entry and data clean up:
- Add demographic information to planned giving expectancies
- Update institutional records
- Donor recognition listing name cleanup
- Update records with change of address, telephone numbers, etc.
- Assist with manual data for reports for trend analysis, lapsed donors, etc.
- Manage returned mail for the Development Department.
- Organize documentation of procedures.
- Create donor research thumbnails for events and assist in creation of event packets.
- Take RSVPs for Development events and report the counts to the Development Department.
- Provide other event support as needed.
*- Other duties may be assigned in support of departmental goals
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a fundraising environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Database aptitude, with Tessitura experience a major plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team-player and "can-do" attitude.
- Willingness to work evenings and some weekends, as needed.
- Strong work ethic and a good sense of humor.
- Regularly sit or stand at a workstation in an office or cubicle setting.
- Continually work with a computer and use the telephone.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty pounds
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, Segerstrom Center for the Arts will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform essential functions of their job
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment will vary and may be loud at times depending on scheduled events
Segerstrom Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.