Paid Summer Internships
Segerstrom Center for the Arts is committed to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion both in our organization and in the performing arts community at large. To that end, our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide opportunities to individuals from diverse backgrounds and/or those who are members of a group that is underrepresented in our industry. While these internships are inclusive of all people, we strongly encourage candidates from diverse or underrepresented groups to apply.
- All internships are paid at the rate of $15.50 per hour.
- The schedule varies dependent on the internship, but all internships are 25-40 hours per week over a total of 6-8 weeks betwene June and August.
- Summer internships do not offer academic credit.
- Internship includes one professional development sesison.
- Internships offer hands-on work experiences and opportunities to build a professional network.
Requirements for our summer internships are:
- Interns must be authorized to work in the U.S. and must be 18 years of age or older.
- Intern must be able to work the full schedule outlined in the job description.
- Interns must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the start date of the internship. Segerstrom Center for the Arts will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified interns with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Our Summer 2022 Internship Application is now closed. Check back in the Spring of 2023 for our Summer 2023 Internship job descriptions and application.