Ticket Exchange Policy
The deadline for all exchanges is 24 hours prior to the date on the original tickets. You may exchange tickets for another performance of the same production, subject to availability. No downgrades available.
At the Box OfficeExchange Fees:
• Exchanges may be done anytime the Box Office is open, except 1 hour before a show. During the hour prior to a show, tickets may be dropped off at the windows to be processed at a later time.
• Exchanges may be done by calling 714.556.2787 between 10am-6pm daily.
• If tickets of the same price are unavailable, the difference in ticket prices will be refunded by check via mail.
• Each exchange is subject to a $5 fee per ticket, plus any difference in price.Segerstrom Center Subscriber Benefits:
• Your exchange fee is lowered to $2 per ticket, plus any difference in price.Pacific Symphony Subscribers may exchange subscription tickets into another Pacific Symphony production so long as the new performance is within the same season and the same package genre (Ex. Any Pops performance may be exchanged into another Pops performance in the same season.)
• All other restrictions apply.
Philharmonic Society tickets are only exchangeable if there is more than one performance of the same production, and the tickets were purchased at the Center.
Pacific Chorale tickets are exchangeable between any Pacific Chorale performances that take place at the Center within the same season.
NOT EXCHANGEABLE: Group Sale tickets, complimentary tickets, lost tickets, and tickets for past performances.
There are no refunds and no cancellations.