Our ticket service staff provides you with the highest level of customer service. We do not allocate tickets or authorize any other ticket seller, services, brokers or agents to sell our tickets, except as noted below.
In California, anyone can purchase and resell legitimate tickets. Buyer Beware: Tickets sold by resellers have substantial service fees, often more than 300% of face value.
We cannot control the fees someone else may charge for tickets we do not authorize to be re-sold. If you purchase tickets from anyone other than Segerstrom Center for the Arts, please check the seller's credibility and examine tickets carefully for authenticity.
When you buy from a broker:
• We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
• Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance
• You may be paying much more than the ticket's face value
• We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information
Duplicate, counterfeit or otherwise altered tickets will not be honored for admission to any performance. Call us at (714) 556-2787 with any questions or concerns.
We may allocate last-minute unsold tickets to Goldstar. Their service fees are in line with our sales standards of customer care. Tickets purchased through this service must be picked up at our box offices.
Help us serve you in the best manner possible. Buy only from the the Segerstrom Center for the Arts Box Office, SCFTA.org, or by calling the Segerstrom Center direct at (714)556-2787