Season Ticket Holder Information Guide
Exchanging Tickets for Another Performance
Did you know that as a season ticket holder you can exchange your subscription tickets for another performance of the same show? All you need to do is return your tickets to our Ticket Services Department no later than 24 hours prior to your original performance date and we can arrange tickets to a different performance, pending availability.
For your convenience, ticket exchanges can be made by phone. As long as you have your tickets with you when you call and there are seats available, our Customer Service Specialists can complete your exchange over the phone. You can also exchange tickets by visiting Segerstrom Center's box office or by mailing your tickets to us with a letter letting us know which performance works better for you. There is a per-ticket fee for all exchanges, and as a season ticket holder you enjoy a discounted rate of only $2 per ticket. All other patrons pay $5 per ticket to make exchanges.
• Tickets must be exchanged no later than 24 hours prior to the performance time printed on your original tickets.
• Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production/artist only and are subject to availability.
• Phone exchanges require you to have the tickets in hand in order to be able to provide us with specific information printed on the tickets.
• Phone exchanges must be completed at the time of the initial call. Seats will not be held for orders that are unable to be completed.
• The box office is unable to process exchanges for future performances during the hour prior to any show, as the staff is focused on serving the needs of the patrons attending the performance. You may drop off exchanges during that time, but they will be processed later.
• All ticket exchanges are subject to a $2 per ticket exchange fee, plus any difference in price.
• Any difference in price owed to you will be refunded by mail.
Turn in Your Tickets As A Tax-Deductible Contribution
If you are unable to attend or exchange your tickets for any subscription performance, you can turn those tickets into a tax-deductible contribution to the Center. You can bring the tickets to the box office or call our Ticket Services Department right up until show time and we'll take care of the rest. We'll need to get some specific information from your ticket and then you'll receive a receipt for the value printed on the tickets, which may be able to be used as a possible itemized tax deduction.
Ticket Donation Guidelines:
• Donated ticket must be called in or dropped off prior to the performance time printed on the tickets. Once the tickets are called in, they are no longer valid for attending the performance.
• Tax receipt can only be issued to the main account holder on the season ticket order.
• Donated ticket value does not count toward donor benefit leves.
Would you like to give your tickets to a friend but don't have the time to send the tickets to them? Our ticket forwarding service allows you to leave reprinted tickets at Will-Call for anyone you choose. Give us a call and our Customer Service Specialists will reprint the tickets and have them ready at Will-Call in your friend's name.
Ticket Forwarding Guidelines:
• Ticket forwarding requests must be called in at least 1 ½ hours prior to show time in order to guarantee tickets will be at will call.
• There is a $3 transaction fee for forwarding tickets.
• You must have the tickets in hand at the time of the request, as we will need you to verify certain information that allows us to forward your tickets securely.
• ID may be required for ticket pick-up.
Lost Ticket Replacement
There's no need to worry about lost or misplaced tickets! We have records of all your season ticket purchases, so you can just call our Ticket Services Department or visit the box office before your show, and we'll help you to get those ticket replaced.
Replacement Ticket Guidelines:
• Replacement tickets can only be issued to upcoming shows. Once a show has passed, there is no way to replace your tickets.
• There is a $3 transaction fee for replacing lost tickets.
• For security, replacement tickets are left at Will-Call or, time permitting, may be sent via FedEx for an additional charge.
Pre-Purchase Event Parking Vouchers
Eliminate the worry of not having enough cash on hand when you drive into the parking structure by purchasing Event Parking vouchers with your full-package subscription order.
Pre-Paid Event Parking Guidelines:
• Each voucher is good for one self-parked vehicle for one Center-presented event and is not valid during regular parking hours.
• The voucher must be presented to the parking attendant/cashier upon entering any Central Parking structure serving Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
• Event Parking vouchers should be treated like cash and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
• Please safeguard your voucher. We CANNOT replace it if lost, stolen, destroyed, altered or used without your permission.
Purchase Additional Tickets Before the General Public
If you want additional tickets for any of the shows in your season ticket package, there's no need to wait for them to go on sale to the general public. Just call our Ticket Services Department as soon as you receive your season tickets in the mail and you can order additional tickets to any of the performances on your series.
Extra Ticket Guidelines:
• Once you receive your tickets, you can call or come to the box office and purchase additional tickets.
• Additional tickets are subject to availability.
• Additional ticket purchases may be subject to limits for some shows.
• Phone purchases may be subject to an additional fee.