SEGERSTROM CENTER FOR THE ARTS ANNOUNCES A JOB OPENING IN OUR BOX OFFICE
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Assists in the sale of tickets, assisting patrons with show information, and general clerical duties within the Box Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or changed at the discretion of management.
- Sell tickets at the box office window, or via the telephone.
- Under general supervision of the Box Office Manager, assist patrons with ticket replacement, refund or other general patron issues that may arise on occasion.
- Contact patrons via telephone in the event of a change in show time or cancellation.
- General office tasks to include but not limited to: restocking outdoor kiosk; printing ticket orders; verifying order accuracy; and filing for both season ticket office and box office.
- Must be able to maintain superb customer service skills while working under intense pressure and within deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic word processing and computer skills are needed..
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information to patrons and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
This position requires dependable and punctual attendance when scheduled to work. Applicants with weekday availability will be highly considered.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary history.