All Student or Senior Rush Tickets are based on availability. This determines the performances, seating locations, type of Rush, and number of tickets offered. Please call the box office at (714) 556-2787 after 12 p.m. on the day of the performance to check on availability and restrictions.
Eligible individuals can purchase one Rush Ticket, cash only, with a valid ID. The Center reserves the right to exercise discretion when evaluating eligibility.
Student Rush Tickets Eligibility Requirements
Each individual that qualifies for a Student Rush Ticket must be enrolled full-time in one of the following:
- Public or private high school, grades 9 through 12.
- Public or private university or college including community, junior, or vocational college with a minimum of 12 units for the semester or equivalent units required for full-time status by your institution.
- Home school, grades 9 through 12, as defined by state homeschooling regulations.
Proof must be provided by each eligible individual and must show the individual's name, the institution's name and current matriculation status.
Senior Rush Tickets Eligibility Requirements
- High school student IDs showing the current school year.
- For higher education students:
- Dated current student ID that includes proof of full-time registration.
- Tuition bill, registration card, detailed statement or itemized receipt from the institution showing full-time status or a full course load for the semester in progress. Forms for the previous spring or upcoming fall semester are acceptable proof of status during the summer break.
- For home schooled students:
- Current membership ID to a home school association.
- Proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year.
Individuals 65 years and older qualify for a Senior Rush Ticket. A current state issued driver's license or identification card, or other current picture ID showing proof of age must be provided.