GROUP SALES COORDINATOR
This full-time non-exempt position is responsible for assisting with the Center's group sales efforts. The position requires extensive interaction with group buyers and involves a number of administrative duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned or changed at the discretion of management.
- Taking incoming phone orders for group sales, along with making outgoing calls to potential group buyers
- Assisting with reminder emails and calls for payments due
- Processing group ticket orders, including printing and mailing tickets
- Maintaining and updating group records in Tessitura, including data input, coding group constituents and updating of email, phone and address information
- Assisting with ongoing initiatives to boost group sales
- Other duties as assigned, including assisting with group events and researching new targeted mailing/call lists
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A college degree is preferred. A working knowledge of Tessitura is required. Experience working in Microsoft Word and Excel programs is preferred. Experience should include work in sales and customer service
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate should have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to group buyers.
Basic mathematical skills (Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals) are required. Ability to calculate percentages and create formulas for spreadsheets.
This position requires a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and current insurance, since making deliveries and visiting off-site partners and vendors are called for on occasion.
This position requires daily and punctual attendance. This is a full time position and working hours can vary depending on department needs.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please include salary history.