Untitled DocumentJob Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Manager, Creative Services
FLSA Status: Part-Time/Non-Exempt
Date Updated: September, 2012
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a part-time position (20–25 hours per week) in the Marketing Department and is responsible for successfully executing a variety of graphic design projects for various departments at the Center. These projects may include print ads, posters, invitations, website pages, email blasts, and other printed marketing materials and signage.
Primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating effective graphic designs for a variety of applications including print and online advertising, printed materials, posters and signage, website assets, and email communications.
- Managing the individual aspects of each design project, including obtaining the necessary approvals and making changes and additions as required in a deadline-driven environment
- Working closely with the Manager, Creative Services and other departmental and corporate management to develop concepts for design projects
- Managing time effectively in order to finish projects on deadline
- Bachelor's degree with course work in graphic design.
- Professional experience in graphic design.
- A thorough working knowledge of Macintosh computers, including trouble-shooting.
- High level proficiency and experience working in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver / HTML
- Knowledge of Flash a plus
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
This is a part-time non-exempt position and is not eligible for Center health and welfare benefits. This position works normal business hours. The hourly rate of pay will be commensurate with the level of experience required for this position.
How To Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or jobs@SCFTA.org.
No Agencies Please