ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR
Segerstrom Center for the Arts is seeking an energetic person to assist the marketing team in its efforts to promote ticket sales. A primary focus of this position will be digital marketing, including social media, search engine marketing and mobile marketing. This position will also assist with the creation and implementation of promotional efforts; fulfill and distribute promotional and trade tickets; organize and motivate a promotional street team to generate interest in Center
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and distribute print insertion orders
- Pull and distribute promotional and trade tickets
- Organize and motivate a street team to promote Center performances
- Implement and maintain a program for poster and herald distribution in the community
- Assist with the Center's direct mail campaigns, including list generation, mailhouse coordination and managing postage in the Center permit
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Experience working in a marketing environment is required;
- A working knowledge of Tessitura is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Requires a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and current insurance, since making deliveries and picking up materials are called for on occasion.
- Strong initiative, self-confidence, creativity, enjoys working as a team player but also has the capability to work independently and as a self-starter;
- Possesses a genuine interest in the arts and understands and supports the Center's mission.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume,and cover letter expressing interest in this position, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.