Student and senior subscription pricing may be available for certain season ticket packages. All individuals in the party that meet the requirements must provide proof of eligibility. The season ticket holder must also be eligible in order for the pricing to be applied to all seats in the subscription. The Center reserves the right to exercise discretion when evaluating eligibility.
Student Subscription Eligibility Requirements
Each individual that qualifies for a student subscription must be enrolled full-time in one of the following:
• Public or private high school (grades 9 through 12).
• Public or private university or college including community, junior, or vocational college with a minimum of 12 units for the semester or equivalent units required for full-time status by your institution.
• Home school (grades 9 through 12) as defined by state homeschooling regulations.
Proof must be provided by each eligible individual and must show the individual's name, the institution's name and current matriculation status.
• School ID card showing current1 full-time status.
• Tuition bill, detailed statement or itemized receipt from the institution showing full-time status for the semester in progress or the upcoming semester if currently on break.
• For home schooled students:
Current1 membership ID to a home school association.
Senior Subscription Eligibility Requirements
Proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year.1
Individuals 65 years and older qualify for a senior subscription. A current2 picture ID must be provided and must show the individual's name and date of birth.
1 Current documents should be dated at least within the last 6 months or be for the upcoming semester or school year.
2 Must not be expired.